One of my goals for Lost Wyoming is to reach more strangers - that is, readers who are more than a degree or two of separation from me. If you have benefited from the resources on this site and are inclined to help me achieve this goal, you can do so by personally getting books into the hands of people I don't know.
- Buy extra paperbacks and/or ebooks and give them to people as gifts
- Choose Lost Wyoming for your book club
- Recommend the book to your women's affinity group, your colleagues, your yoga classmates, your bowling league buddies, your fellow car-pooling parents, or any other group you're part of that might be interested
- Donate a book to your local bookstore with your endorsement and suggest that the proprietor read it and recommend it to customers
- Donate a copy of Lost Wyoming to your local library and ask the librarian to recommend the book to readers and local book clubs
- Donate books to local senior centers
- If you're active on social media, set up an Amazon giveaway for the book and offer your friends/followers/connections chances to win it (Amazon makes this incredibly easy to do)
If all the people who visit this site help me in these or other ways, thousands of strangers will experience Lost Wyoming. And if they find the book as compelling, engrossing, and enjoyable as the first readers have, then each of those strangers will end up recommending it to countless others.