- High impact performers have a great desire to achieve because they have developed a dream about what they want for themselves
- They have a positive mental attitude that allows them to act with high levels of confidence
- They have a highly developed sense of self-discipline
- They have developed the specific ability or expertise to achieve in their chosen areas
- High impact performers have a bias toward action. They are can-do people who are willing to work hard continually to achieve their goals
The Suit Yourself Essays are full of ideas that will help you become a high-impact performer.